Located in Rennes, integrated into the R&D team, you will particiate to the design and the CICD of the cloud-native solution.
You will work with business and technical staff to understand the solution context and work to align the solution architecture direction with corporate technical direction and overall business strategy.
What you’ll do
- Build, maintain and evolve current and future architecture design for the cloud-native architecture
- Communicate strategic architecture topics/materials to the development team and other Products stakeholders.
- Collaborate with telecom experts to consider telecom constraints impacting the design of the solution
- Contributes to exploratory topics related to the adoption of new frameworks, performance studies…
- Assist development teams in design of software components so that they are applicable and compatiblewith Product Center technology, software and services.
- Technological watch to follow up the market evolution and facilitating innovation that complement andenhance our business objectives.
- Work closely with other Architects to ensure best practice is followed across all competencies covered bythe Specialist team eg DevOps, Security, and Automation…
- Establish and maintain a working relationship with pre-sales teams to exchange information on newarchitecture releases and customer deployments
What we’re looking for
- Software architecture
- Solid experience in the design of software solutions deployed in cloud-native environments
- Microservice-based design
- Cloud frameworks: docker, kubernetes, kafka
- Core development
- Experience in python development
- Networking development (DPDK, SRIOV, Direct-IO) is a plus
- Experience, or will to ramp-up on telecom domain, with associated protocols (4G, 5G, IMS, CUPS) is a real plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in an innovation and team-oriented environment
- Eager to learn
- You are also able to imagine how your product can be future proof and how it can integrate newtechnologies
- Your relationship allows you to work naturally “as a team” in an international environment
- Pertinent experience: minimum of 5 years of experience in large-scale IT/Network architecture design with abackground in Real Time software development
- Language requirements: Fluent in English
- Education: Master's degree in computer science or equivalent
Any other combination of experience/studies will be considered.