- As a part of the organization as a Senior Full Stack Software Developer in the R&D/Wireless Monitoring entity, you are responsible for the development of end to end features on both Front End and BackEnd of Web based applications in a modern secure architecture based on microservices and orchestrated containers.
- You deliver Monitoring and Troubleshooting real time applications for Telecom networks such as LTE or 5G.
- You integrate a SAFe Agile team, which brings together all the necessary skills for a software project (Product Owner, Scrum master, Team players)
What you’ll do
Participate in the R&D project launch:
- Estimate the stories for features and enablers during backlog refinement considering security, tests first, performance and serviceability.
- Contribute to the risk and dependencies analysis before launching Product Increment
- Contribute, with the help of the Technical Product Manager (TPO), to the scheduling of activities, choice of technology, development and test tools, and review of test plans
Realize R&D projects:
- Lead development activities/ follow development guidelines / produce associated software documentation
- Actively participate to sprint planning
- Commit as a team player to the sprint content delivery
- Assume responsability for parts of development tests & associated documentation
- Actively participate in continuous improvement via Agile best practices
Be responsible for the quality, security and schedule of deliverables:
- Be responsible of user experience, by insuring user friendly, responsive design and expected response time.
- Be responsible of the quality of his deliverables by ensuring, right level of test and design review of his modules, ensuring the completion of the test coverage of his deliverables, achieving test execution by himself, as appropriate, until quality level is reached
- Be responsible of the security of his deliverable by using the appropriate development best practices, sanity check tools and security tests such as top 10 OWASP.
- Be responsible of the performance of his deliverable at a system level, considering robustness, load, response time and CPU/RAM footprint.
- Be responsible for delivering his own deliverables in line with schedule agreed with team and project leader
Provide technical support :
- Bring technical expertise to the Support teams
What we’re looking for
- Back End: Java 8, Spring, Springboot, Hibernate, OpenJDK, NodeJS, GO
- Database: Elastic Search, MariaDB/Dbeaver, MongoDB/Robot3T, HBase
- Tests: Junit/EasyMock, JMeter
- Security: AAA, SSL, HTTPS, GDPR, encryption, certificates
- Web performance: automate optimization, minifying
- System: Tomcat 7, Linux RedHat 6.x, 7.x
- Tracking Tool: JIRA
- Web Service: SOAP, REST
- Software Configuration: GitLab
- Containerization: Twelve Factors, Docker, microservices, Kubernetes, Helm
- CI-CD/Devops: Jenkins, Maven, Artifactory, automation, Ansible
- Server environment: Clould / on premise
- Experience on Continuous Integration and automation testing is a prerequisite:
- You can manage development tasks in complete autonomy, defining a software architecture, immersing yourself in existing codes and proposing corrections and evolutions
- You are also able to imagine how your product can be future proof, can provide security and web performances and how it can integrate new technologies
- You combine analytical thinking with the ability to synthesize, you are rigorous in your analyses and developments
- Your relationship allows you to work naturally “as a team” in an international environment
- Pertinent experience: minimum of 5 years’ experience in Back End and Front End software development in multidisciplinary and multi-site teams with relevant experience in a lead software position
- Language requirements: French, English
- Education: Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
Any other combination of experience/studies will be considered.