Despite the momentum of small cells, the distributed antenna system (DAS) business remains strong as major mobile operators continue to deploy DAS and upgrade DAS to LTE in large venues such as stadiums where small cells are inadequate. This webinar analyzes the future of DAS and its relationship to small cells, remote radio heads (RRHs) and Wi-Fi.
Mobile operators, financial analysts, and the media.
- How different verticals including health care, hospitality, and commercial real estate will drive the DAS market in the future
- Why DAS remains predominant despite the onslaught of small cells
- Do's and don'ts for carriers supporting wireless architectures
- How fiber can support DAS and why it is the future of DAS
- Is hybrid DAS the way to go?
- Answers to audience questions during live Q&A
- Stéphane Téral, Principal Analyst, Mobile Infrastructure and Carrier Economics, Infonetics Research
- Francis Audet, Advisor, CTO Office, EXFO
- Tormod Larsen, CTO, ExteNet Systems
- JoAnne Emery, Event Director, Infonetics Research (moderator)