Carreras profesionales en EXFO
Job summary :
As an Quality Analyst this person will be responsible for developing, applying and maintaining quality standards for EXFO’s Transport & Datacom product. This person will be responsible for creating test plans including gathering test requirements, use-cases/test plan creation. Identify unusual technical problems and escalate them for resolution. Provide solutions to a diverse range of moderately complex problems.
What you’ll do:
• Involve in requirement understanding.
• Involve in test planning.
• Involve in manual and automated test case designing.
• Involve in test data preparation
• Involve in test execution.
• Involve in defect management activity.
• Actively involve in the test case review activities.
• Actively involve in preparing test setups.
• Works towards scrum team goal, not only towards individual goal.
What we’re looking for:
• Strong understanding of OSI layer.
• Good knowledge of one or more of the following protocols : Ethernet, IP, FiberChanel.
• Experience in testing of L2 and L3 layer Protocol like STP, OAM, IPv4/IPv6, OSPF, BGP, L3VPN.
• Good knowledge in switching concepts VLAN’s, Routing concepts, QoS, Ethernet, MPLS, PPoE, Fiber Channel.
• Experience on lab setup including network configuration using devices like Router and Switches for any required scenarios (VLAN, MPLS or any routing protocol).
• Knowledge of SDLC.
• Experience on manual testing.
• Must be good at analyzing and debugging product issues.
• Should be able to complete assigned tasks with minimum supervision with high quality and on time.
• Follows disciplined software development practices.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• A team player, who goes out of his /her way to help the team members, whenever possible.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• A person who is more people oriented, with a skill to talk to people and get the required info.
Pertinent experience: 3+ years in the field of Software Quality Assurance
Language requirements: English
Education: BE/B Tech/ MCA.
Any other combination of experience/studies will be considered.
What we are offering (select what is applicable to your location)