Carreras profesionales en EXFO
We are currently expanding our dynamic digital marketing team to meet the needs of a rapidly evolving industry. For this, we are looking for that special someone that will help make our brand shine on the Web.
If you eat Digital Marketing for breakfast, if you have experience in relationship marketing, communication strategies, and if you are excited by the idea of playing with an impressive range of marketing tools like Marketo, Google Data Studio, Google Analytics and more, then we have the perfect job for you!
Your main responsibilities:
• Create, deploy, and optimize relationship marketing campaigns based on the demographic profiles, interests, and buying behavior of our customers
• Create multichannel “cross-sell” and “upsell” tactics for products and services, in collaboration with marketing managers and product managers. Deploy these tactics on different channels like the website, email, retargeting campaigns etc.
• Support and influence EXFO's software monetization initiatives by demonstrating the impact of relationship marketing and automated campaigns.
• Deploy strategic initiatives to feed the database of marketing contacts while respecting the various laws to which EXFO is subject
• Improve the information available of our product/solution users with behavioral and declarative data
• Become a ninja of our marketing automation platform (Marketo) by supporting different users and optimizing marketing automation campaigns
• Be an advocate and ensure the successful development of marketing automation practices at EXFO
• Very good knowledge of a marketing automation platform like Marketo
• Good knowledge of web analytics and in particular Google Analytics
• Experience in using tools such as Google Analytics, Google Data Studio etc.
• Excellent communication skills and team spirit
• Very good project management skills
• Analytical and critical thinking skills
• Passion for analyzing data from various sources
• Results oriented
• Innovative spirit
• Relevant experience: 5 years of experience in a similar position dominated by relationship and / or automated marketing
• Language requirements: French-English bilingualism
• Education: Bachelor's degree in marketing or similar / Master's degree in electronic commerce
Any combination of relevant studies / experiences will be considered.
EXFO was recently named one of Canada's Top Employers according to Forbes.
By joining us, not only will you be part of a team of young, enthusiastic, and innovative experts, but you will also benefit from:
• A flexible schedule
• Life and health insurance
• Yearly bonus
• Pension fund
• And many other “perks”