What you’ll do:
- Responsible for driving the team to accomplish the department goals and initiatives. Works closely with other departments to optimize results
- Ensure that all work place safety precautions are established
- Prioritizes and organize production work
- Ensure that production follows the assembly instructions and does the testing to guarantee the quality of delivered products
- Ensure the implementation of Engineering Change Orders (ECOs) into production。
- Ensure that production is on track and that the amount of rejected material is kept at a minimum.
- Regularly appraise / coach / discipline to improve the skill, motivation, knowledge, and attitude of employees as it relates to job performance and their impact on the organization。
- Review and provide recommendations for reporting structure to respect hierarchy and employee advancement.
- Responsible for department major environmental impact control
- Other duties related as may be deemed necessary
What we’re looking for:
- Strong production practical background
- Electronic and optical assembly methods
- ISO related knowledge is required
- Knowledge of fiber optics is an asset.
Balances priorities, good interpersonal skills to inspire and guide others towards goal achievement, great team spirit, initiative, positive attitude, organized, strong sense of quality, and detail oriented.
5 years of experience in the electronics production field plus 2 years in management would be preferred.
Fluent in English and Chinese (read, write and speak)
engineering degree in electronics or equivalent
Any other combination of experience/studies will be considered.