As a member of the R&D group, you participate in the design, development and testing of electronic boards embedded in our measuring instruments intended for testing optical components. Within a multidisciplinary team and in a multi-site environment, you will participate in the development of cutting-edge products, considered to be the most efficient in the world in the field of instrumentation for optical fiber.
More specifically, as an Electronics Technician:
- You will assist the Engineering group in the design phases of electronic circuits
- In the laboratory, you will perform validation tests to demonstrate the functionality and performance of the products developed.
- You will also have to modify, maintain and update the prototypes of new products
- You will provide support to the manufacturing teams during transfers to production
What we are looking for
- Mastery of electronic test tools (power supply, oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, etc.)
- Mastery of board modification tools and component replacement
- Knowledge of digital and analog electronics
- Knowledge of opto-electronic components (laser diode, photodiode, etc.) and optical fiber is considered an asset.
- Knowledge of LabView programming to automate test benches would be a plus
- Autonomous and well organized
- Shows curiosity, is interested in new technologies and is eager to learn
- Action and result oriented
- Skilled at working in a team and expressing himself in a group
- Attention to detail and quality of work
Education: 2/3 years of university degree, Electronics technician or equivalent
Relevant experience: ideally, a first relevant experience of at least 2 years.
Language requirement: French and English (oral and written)
Any combination of relevant studies / experiences will be considered.