Within the systems & services team, you carry out the following missions :
- Check and enter our customers' orders as well as respond to various inquiries,
- Follow up on current projects (shipments, follow up on export deliveries, follow up on invoicing milestones)
- Process, document and follow up on complaints
- Your participation will also be solicited in various projects to improve the quality of service
- Support to management for updating contract monitoring, reporting, Quality documents.
What we are looking for:
- You have an important transverse role being in interface with various departments and of course the commercial relation which requires a good relational ease.
- You know the basic International Trade rules (Incoterms, means of international payments, principle of billing in advance)
- You have a good understanding of the financial aspects of invoicing
- You are sensitive to cultural diversity
- Sense of initiative and curiosity
- Adaptability, agility and flexibility
- Rigor and organisation
- Promote a “team player” attitude and respect
- Relevant experience: you have a successful experience of about 3 years in a similar international function (Grand Export)
- Language requirement: Fluency in fluent written and oral Spanish and English is essential
- French is desired but not essential
- Knowledge of IT tools, especially the Office suite (proficiency in Excel essential)
- Knowledge of SAP is desirable but not essential
Any combination of relevant studies / experiences will be considered.