Summary of the position:As a Level 1 IT Technician, you will provide IT support for the company's employees as a team.
- Provide remote and telephone support to the company's employees in multi-sites in Quebec and North America;
- Solve problems and perform hardware and software updates;
- Following interventions with users, follow up on requests and ensure compliance with procedures;
- Make requests to install, set up and update software and software packages;
- Provide training when setting up and updating software packages;
- Physically installing computers and helping to maintain the computer fleet;
- Act as a technical resource for all printing problems including cartridge changes;
- Make the various redesigns of the computer equipment when required;
- Accompanying in meeting rooms (videoconferencing, presentation configuration, etc.);
- Receiving the goods; Write or correct installation procedures, as appropriate;
- Ensure adequate documentation and quality control of services and equipment;
- Maintain the Software and Hardware inventory.
- Must be compliant and follow the computer security rules.
What we're looking for
Experience with ticketing system. (Service-Now Knowledge, is an advantage) -
Knowledge of the O365 Environment is an advantage.
- Be customer service oriented.
- Autonomous and motivated.
Experience Requirements: More than 2 years of experience in large-scale IT support;
Language requirement: English (French is an advantage)
Training: DEC or DEP in computer science or higher.