Job title: Associate Engineer
Business unit / department: Service Assurance
Location (country, province/state/city): Pune
EXFO develops smarter network test, monitoring and analytics solutions for the world’s leading telecommunications service providers, network equipment manufacturers and webscale companies—and we love what we do! With over 2,000 employees in more than 25 countries, EXFO is no. 1 worldwide in fiber optic test solutions, has the largest active assurance deployment and delivers unmatched insights into subscriber experience. Our unique blend of intelligent hardware, software and professional services enables our customers’ network transformations related to fiber, 5G and 4G/LTE, virtualization and big data analytics. We’re always looking for top talent to help us lead the way in a thriving industry with boundless opportunities.
Title/Position – Associate Engineer (C++)
As a part of the organization as a C++ Developer you will be responsible for development of one or multiple products thru Analyze, Design, development and maintaining quality standards for products of EXFO’s service assurance group. You will also be responsible for efficiency gains of team and improving product quality so that minimizing customer feedbacks.
What you’ll do
- Involved in analysing requirements and gauging the complexity and volume of tasks.
- Actively involved in code & design reviews.
- Understand the design and implement as per best practices.
- Will be responsible for solving technical problems or issues faced by team members.
- Ensuring the quality of code base is maintained.
- Ensuring that necessary Automation, CI and CD pipelines are maintained.
- Active participations in agile processes, identifying the process improvements and driving them.
- Work on latest & diverse set of technologies and domains
- Act as scrum team member and resolve impediments work as planned to achieve predictability.
- Works towards scrum team goal, not only towards individual goal.
- Be a motivated team member and think towards achieving end goal and not only finishing day to day task.
- Go getter attitude.
What we’re looking for
What we’re looking for- Technical skills
- 3-5 years of Extensive C++ programming.
- Experienced in working on enterprise class applications
- Basic knowledge of telecom sector.
- Rust/Java knowledge will be preferable.
- Experienced in Agile development lifecycle
- Strong knowledge of services based (SOAP, REST) software architectures
- Experienced in designing modularized code eg Microservices
- Basic knowledge of Relational Database and SQL
- Hands-on experience on Linux.
- Known in completing the assigned tasks with minimum supervision with high quality and on time.
- Practiced and/or implemented agile development cycle
- Inclined towards working on problem
- Creative - can devise & implement multiple solutions.
- Passion for quality and excellence.
- A team player, who goes out of his /her way to help the team members, whenever possible.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have high sense of responsibility, organization and self-sufficient.
- Demonstrate results than anything else
Pertinent experience: 3-5 year
Language requirements: English
Education: Candidate should be computer engineering background
Any other combination of experience/studies will be considered.
What we are offering (select what is applicable to your location)
- Flexible working hours
- Multi-site & Multidisciplinary teams
- Dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Modern Workspace
- AGILE work methodology
- Variety of social and sports activities
- Social Community Involvement
- Free parking
- Onsite Cafeteria Services
- Competitive vacation policy and holiday time off
- Annual Bonus Program
- Group Insurance
EXFO is an equal opportunity employer
Thanks for your interest in EXFO.
If you have questions, please write us at [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you soon.