Your primary responsibility as a QA Analyst will be to perform testing of our network protocol testing products.
What you’ll do
As part of an Agile SCRUM team, you will contribute to the development of new functionalities to our existing line of network testing products. Your role as the QA expert will be to identify edge cases and good acceptance criteria for user stories. You will design and perform manual and automated test cases to validate the different features. You will write detailed descriptions of issues found during testing and discuss them with your team. Finally, you will participate in investigations to address and solve functional and performance deficiencies.
If necessary, you may also be required to perform other related duties that may fall under this position.
What we’re looking for
• Proficient in quality assurance principles, theories, and concepts. Understanding of the different types of tests and their role (unit, integration, functional, etc.).
• Able to establish and execute efficient test strategies. Able to design and perform functional and corner case tests.
• Hands on experience with testing and/or monitoring network equipment.
• Experience with networking concepts and protocols is desirable (Ethernet, TCP/IP, OTN, CPRI).
• Experience/knowledge of an automation tool is a plus.
• Autonomous and resourceful;
• Strong communication and collaborative skills are a must;
• Quick learner;
• Enjoy working on challenging problems
Pertinent experience: 0-5 years QA testing in a high technology environment.
Language requirements: French and English (verbal and written).
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software, or Electrical Engineering.
Other: Must have a Canadian citizenship or be a permanent resident of Canada.
Any other combination of experience/studies will be considered.