What you’ll do
- Responsible for the development and growth of EXFO business in Japan.
- Lead, maintain and establish the relationship with channel partners and/or customers and key accounts.
- Executing Overall Sales and Channel Strategy
- Executing Marketing Plans
- Manage and grow Sales Pipeline and ownership of all sales resources and database
What we’re looking for
- Knowledge in Data Center, Photonics, Fiber Optic Testing, PON, MPLS/IPVPN/Ethernet Technologies, DWDM, 4G/5G
- Experience in proposing telecommunications solutions to Telecom Service Provider
- Ability to work independently, taking ownership of responsibilities
- Demonstrated successful track record in working with Telecom Service Providers in Japan in a Sales Environment
- Demonstrated ability to plan and execute a growth plan whether individually or for a team
- Excellent presentation, communication, negotiation, and relationship building skills.
- Good understanding and knowledge of Japan telecom trends and technology movements
- Strong planning and organizational skills is a must
- Demonstrated ability in managing complex sales process
- Possess winning attitude i.e. being Open Minded, Open Communications, Self Driven, Result Oriented and Team Player.
Minimum 8 years experience in sales development/account management/channel sales in a high tech environment.
English Both Written and Spoken
Japanese Both Written and Spoken
University degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, or an appropriate field. Business degree an asset
Any other combination of experience/studies will be considered.
What we are offering
- Flexible working hours
- Multi-site & Multidisciplinary teams
- Dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Modern Workspace
- AGILE work methodology
- Easy access to public transport
- Group Insurance