Automated multifiber connector inspection tip – FIPT-400-MF
Compatible with EXFO’s MF-ready fiber inspection probe series
Automated and fumble-free: Automatically inspect multifiber connectors without the hassle of manipulating scanning knobs.
Right the first time: No repeats, no missed fibers, no confusion. View and validate all fibers on the first try.
Find dirty connectors—fast: Chances are that at least one of your multifiber connectors is dirty. Inspect quickly and easily using a tool specifically designed for accessing dense panels and minimizing inspection time. No more excuses for blind connections!
- Fully automated
- Interchangeable nozzles for compatibility with MPO, MTP® 1, QODC® 2-12, & OptiTip® 3 MT connectors
- Just pull the trigger to inspect single- or dual-row fiber connectors (12/24 or 16/32)
- Slim design and rotation capabilities made for dense/recessed patch panels
- Individually numbered fibers to avoid confusion
- Screenless operation enabled by pass/fail LED indicator
- Automated photo capture rendering
- ConnectorMax2 mobile application compatible with smart devices
- Just one probe to inspect multifiber and single-fiber connectors
TK-SWITCH MPO and MTP® Kit
iOLM-based automated MPO and MTP cable characterization solution
Go beyond insertion loss and fully characterize each fiber of MPO- or MTP-connectorized cables with an intelligent and automated test process. Get accurate reflectance measurement, which is essential for 100G+ network migration. Designed for construction and troubleshooting of the data center physical layer, and characterization of singlemode MPO and MTP 12-fiber cables.
- Test, in automated sequence, the individual fibers of an MPO- or MTP-connectorized cable, inside or outside the data center or FTTx application
- Leverage the power of iOLM/OTDR to precisely locate faults and measure connector reflectance
- Use the same test set for certification and troubleshooting on multifiber and single-fiber links
- Field-scalable solution
1 MTP is a registered trademark of US Conec Ltd
2 Q-ODC is a registered trademark of HUBER+SUHNER
3 OptiTip is a registered trademark of Corning Cable Systems