By creating your new TestFlow account, you'll benefit from all of the previous FastReporter capabilities in addition to the following:
- Cloud-based centralized job management
- Comprehensive result validation
- Job result reporting with custom templates
- Extensive result post-processing
- Test result auto upload
- Result storage and viewing
Learn more about TestFlow
Compare basic vs full version
Creating an account
In order to access the trial mode for FastReporter 3 including all of the features, you must create a TestFlow account. After the trial period, FastReporter 3 will revert to Basic mode unless you purchase a plan corresponding to your needs.
Note: For more information about TestFlow, refer to the corresponding user documentation.
Note: To purchase plans, contact EXFO.
To create a Testflow account:
- From the FastReporter 3 welcome window, click Sign in for 90-day Trial.
- Enter the required information to create your account.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail at the address you have indicated. Click Activate account to complete the registration process.
- Once on the activation page, select a password for your account, then click Save.
- To access TestFlow on this web browser, enter your credentials and click Submit. Otherwise exit the browser and return to FastReporter 3.
- You are now ready to use FastReporter 3 using the user name and password for your account. Simply return to the FastReporter 3 welcome page and enter your credential to login and unlock FR3’s features:
You can see how many days are left in the trial period in the About window of the application.