Are you considering a new job? EXFO is a great place to work, learn and grow! Why choose us? We are a dedicated team of multidisciplinary talents across the world. We are agile for a global business—we work smart, and we are responsive. Our leaders are approachable… and they don’t bite. We are disruptive innovators, leaders, and pioneers at what we do. Here, your ideas will come to fruition.
The Training and User Enablement Team is a group of passionate people striving to imagine, produce and deliver content to make our customers and user’ lives easier while helping the company achieve its business goals. We are currently looking for a team manager to lead this new and growing team and drive forward innovative solutions in digital and training content.
- Manage the operations and initiatives of the team and ensure the alignment of the team members on the achievement of the objectives. Mobilize team members. Enrich the team’s vision while ensuring a tight integration with the company strategy and vision.
- Act as an intrapreneur in the implementation, operation and profitability of our online training and learning platform dedicated to our users.
- Develop, manage, and evolve user content (training, onboarding, interactive demos, how-to videos, etc.) for classroom, self-directed and web-based delivery channels, ensuring a successful, interactive, and effective learning experience.
- Iterate content as the products evolve and additional needs are identified via user feedback, customer requests, market trends and business objectives.
- Contribute to the ongoing design and deployment of instructional frameworks and content including written copy and videos.
- Evaluate training/learning programs performance to ensure their adequacy with business objectives and customer needs.
- Ability to foster positive working relationships with different stakeholders (sales, marketing, product managers, etc.).
- Strong written, oral, and visual communication skills are essential.
- Ability to communicate in French and English both written and spoken.
- 5-7 years of experience managing content development in a learning, training, or related field.
- Experience in managing a team of professionals.
- Experience in the telecommunication industry, an asset.