As a member of the Customer Support Team, you will bring your product expertise (system or telecom) in close cooperation with the R&D teams.
What you’ll do
- Bring your Telecom or System expertise on probe type ‘passive EPC / Core CS IMS’, as well as on our troubleshooting tools and Analytics products
- Collaborate with development teams to improve the functionality of our products
- Bring your Telecom or System expertise to the pre-sales teams, taking into account technical developments and conformities
- Ensure that the delivered characteristics correspond to customer requirements in terms of telecom or system functionalities
• participate in the training of Customer Support L1 & L2 teams
• responsible for the analysis of complex telecom or system issues raised by customers
What we’re looking for
- Bring your added value on telecom or system issues and your knowledge of 4G / 5G network architecture
- Knowledge of all the main signaling procedures, protocols, algorithms on a specific part of the network (radio, access, core, applications)
- Have a good theoretical understanding of Data Networking and telecommunications
- Master the analogies between all current network technologies
- Bring a transversal view on the telecom aspects of the product and services.
- Autonomous, rigorous, and flexible and demonstrate a capacity for analysis and synthesis.
- Solid experience in strong interaction with international customers, and have shown, in this context, an excellent level of communication and leadership.
- Your interpersonal contact enables you to be recognized by the different teams with whom you work.
- Ability to work in an environment focused on innovation and team spirit.
- Passionate, curious and eager to learn.
Pertinent experience: 5 years of experience minimum in the telecommunication industry working with international customers.
Language requirements: Fluent in English.
Education: Graduated Telecom Science or Information Technology Engineer.
What we are offering :
- Working on innovating projects with new technologies
- Multi-site & Multidisciplinary teams
- Dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Modern Workspace
- AGILE work methodology
- Career development and mobility inside the Group