As part of a team of 8 people spread across Europe and under the supervision of the IT Manager, you will ensure the evolution and maintenance of the systems and networks of the Europe / Middle East / Africa area. You will work closely with international support and infrastructure teams to ensure flawless support on a complex infrastructure.
- Implement, evolve and manage system and network infrastructures in a high virtualization and continuous integration environment.
- Provide L2 and L3 support on network and virtualization issues
- Ensure the maintenance in operational condition of the infrastructure (Servers, routers, switches, internet links...)
- Provide support to remote administrators
- Set up remote accesses with our different customers and maintain our remote maintenance farm
- Document the implementation, update and operation processes of the components
- Your expertise will allow you to propose evolutions and improvements
- You will also be called upon to work closely with the security team in order to participate in the standardization and implementation of the required security on the systems for which you will be responsible.
What we are looking for
- Excellent knowledge of network infrastructures, mainly Microsoft
- Experience in a wide area network environment with global geographic distribution
- Relevant experience on Checkpoint / HP / Cisco hardware. Stormshield would be a plus
Specific technical skills
- Platforms: Microsoft Azure, Office365, vSphere 7, Citrix ADC 13, AWS
- Systems / Services: Windows Servers, Linux Servers (Centos and Debian)
- Security: Knowledge of best practices and experience in securing Microsoft / AWS local and cloud environments
- Network equipment: Checkpoint firewall (R80.40) / HP/Aruba switches
- Virtualization: VMWare vSphere 7
- Monitoring: Nagios / PRTG
- Team player
- Sensitive to the protection of information systems and intellectual property
- Ability to diagnose and solve complex problems
- Very good organizational skills
- Change management skills
- Strength of proposal
- Higher education in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a complex environment
- Fluency in English (written and oral)
- Microsoft, ITIL or security certifications are an asset
Additional information: You will be able to perform maintenance and on-call duties in HNO.
Any combination of relevant education/experience will be considered.