Under the supervision of the Software Group Manager, and within the Research and Development department, your main responsibility will be to develop new functionalities for our industry’s best real-time, high-resolution RF spectrum analysis. If you have lots of great skills for delivering customer value and that is what excites you, then you are what we are looking for.
What you’ll do
As part of a new Agile SCRUM team, we are looking for someone who
- Favors face-to-face communication with team members over any other means
- Favors finishing work over starting work
- Favors a “green” build over their current work
- Favors their team’s success over their own
- Favors small testable vertical increments over horizontal integration
- Favors automated tests over manual ones
What we’re looking for
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts
- Good knowledge of C++ or C# programming languages and .NET Framework environment.
- Knowledge of protocols such as Ethernet, TCP/IP (or any IP stack knowledge), CPRI or techniques in Digital Signal Processing will be considered an asset.
- Passionate and willing to learn
- Attention to detail and quality of work
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Organizational skills
- Good communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in software or computer engineering or equivalent.
- Bilingual (French and English, oral and written)
- Less than 5 years of experience
Other: Must be legally authorized to work in Canada.
Any other combination of experience/studies will be considered.
What we are offering :
- Flexible working hours
- Multi-site & Multidisciplinary teams
- Dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Modern Workspace
- AGILE work methodology
- Variety of social and sports activities
- Social Community Involvement
- Free parking
- Terminals for electric cars
- Easy access to public transport
- Bike path nearby
- Onsite Cafeteria Services
- Competitive vacation policy and holiday time off
- Annual Bonus Program
- RRSP Program and Group Insurance