As a part of the organization as a Technical Lead you will be responsible for development of one or multiple products thru Analyze, Design, development and maintaining quality standards for products of EXFO’s service assurance group. You will also be responsible for efficiency gains of team and improving product quality so that minimizing customer feedbacks.
What you’ll do
- Involved in analysing requirements and gauging the complexity, efforts and volume of tasks.
- Actively involve in customer communication and stakeholder management.
- Actively involved in code & design reviews.
- Understand the design and implement as per best practices.
- Will be responsible for solving technical problems or issues faced by team members.
- Ensuring the quality of code base is maintained.
- Ensuring that necessary Automation, CI and CD pipelines are made available and maintained.
- Active participations in agile processes, identifying the process improvements and driving them.
- Work on latest & diverse set of technologies and domains
- Act as scrum member and resolve impediments work as planned to achieve predictability.
- Works towards scrum team goal, not only towards individual goal.
- Be a motivated team member and think towards achieving end goal and not only finishing day to day task.
- Go getter attitude.
What we’re looking for
What we’re looking for- Technical skills
- Strong experience in communication and customer engagement.
- Deep knowledge of TCP/IP, FTP, L2 & L3 protocol.
- Strong expierence in 4G/LTE & 5G network architecture.
- 10-year experience on in C++ programming.
- Experienced in working on enterprise class applications
- Experienced in working on telecom domain.
- Rust knowledge will be preferable.
- Experienced in Agile development lifecycle
- Strong knowledge of services based (SOAP, REST) software architectures
- Experienced in designing modularized code eg Microservices
- Extensive experience on Oracle DB and query optimizations
- Extensive experience on working on OS like Linux and Windows.
- Known in completing the assigned tasks with minimum supervision with high quality and on time.
- Practiced and/or implemented agile development cycle
- Desirable to have Perl programming basics.
- Inclined towards working on problem
- Creative - can devise & implement multiple solutions.
- Passion for quality and excellence.
- A team player, who goes out of his /her way to help the team members, whenever possible.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have high sense of responsibility, organization and self-sufficient.
- Demonstrate results than anything else
Pertinent experience: 10 years
Language requirements: English
Education: Candidate should be computer engineering background
Any other combination of experience/studies will be considered.
What we are offering (select what is applicable to your location)
- Flexible working hours
- Multi-site & Multidisciplinary teams
- Dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Modern Workspace
- AGILE work methodology
- Variety of social and sports activities
- Social Community Involvement
- Free parking
- Onsite Cafeteria Services
- Competitive vacation policy and holiday time off
- Annual Bonus Program
- Group Insurance