Under the supervision of the Software Group Manager, and within the Research and Development department, your main responsibility will be to develop new front-end functionalities and products for our industry’s field network and ethernet-ip testing offerings. If you have lots of great skills for delivering customer value and that is what excites you, then you are what we are looking for.
What you’ll do
As part as an Agile SCRUM team, we are looking for someone who
- Favors face-to-face communication with team members over any other means
- Favors finishing work over starting work
- Favors a “green” build over their current work
- Favors their team’s success over their own
- Favors small testable vertical increments over horizontal integration
- Favors automated tests over manual ones
What we’re looking for
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts
- Extensive knowledge of C++/ C#
- Knowledge of Git/Gitlab, Docker, Virtualization, and datacom/transport protocols will be considered an asset
- Passionate and willing to learn
- Attention to detail and quality of work
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Organizational skills
- Good communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in software or computer engineering or equivalent.
- 7+ years of experience in software development.
- Bilingual (French and English, oral and written)
Other: Must have be legally authorized to work in Canada.
Any other combination of experience/studies will be considered.