Solution managers are responsible to describe to internal stakeholders in great details the customer challenges they detect while supporting sales team in their solution sales journey.
The immediate opening is Senior IP Monitoring manager function. The Senior Manager we are looking for will be primarily responsible for delivering on IP Monitoring P&L and leading the IP Monitoring solution portfolio investment strategy.
- Accountable for delivering on corporate P&L objectives
- Work closely with sales organization in engaging the customers with winning value proposition
- Owns the go to market strategy of the solution;
- Partner with development team to define investment strategy and establish roadmap supporting BU objectives
- Provide support and coaching to the Solution managers
- Nurture connections with existing and potential customers to influence the solution roadmap;
- Seek customer and user satisfaction (market fit, relevancy, serviceability, operations);
- Align solution roadmap with technology/component providers (in-house and 3rd party);
- Support business development managers to develop into key markets
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or telecommunications technology.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in IP Monitoring
- Fluency in English and French is an option
Competencies and skills
- Strong people management skills
- Autonomous, well organized, and results-oriented
- Innovative and creative problem solver (capable of visioning and ability to generate ideas)
- Possess strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build strong partnerships and relationships
- Most effective in a team environment
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Demonstrates strong judgment and analytical skills
- Effective written and verbal communicator