Careers at EXFO
You will contribute to the implementation / support of EXFO Telcommunication Monitoring Solution. During the project you will work in collaboration with the project manager and the technical teams of the customer as a resident engineer
What you’ll do:
- Oversee the technical analysis and the validation of the IT / networks, systems, hardware and telecom parameters prerequisites,
- Prepare all the documents needed for the integration/implementation of the solution
- Provide support to the customer teams on operation and troubleshooting of the solution
- Prepare all the documents needed to integrate the solutions into the customer environment,
- Execute end-to-end integration & are responsible for the validation, the acceptance of the solution and the respect of the schedules agreed with the client,
- Carry out the investigations required for the resolution of the incidents by relying on superior support teams.
What we’re looking for
Experience in those domains will be highly appreciated
Excellent communication & interpersonal relationships
Autonomy, leadership and proactive
Rigorous and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Configuration and fine-tuning of the solution to adapt it to scope of work and customer environment.
Ability to analyze issues and provide root cause analysis
Relevant experience: 5 years minimum as a field engineer, system engineer or solution engineer.
Language requirement: Fluent in English, another language would be a plus (French, Spanish)
Master in Telecommunications, Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
Any other combination of experience/studies shall be considered.