The candidate is responsible for developing the sales growth of NEMs accounts in the US West Territory. This candidate will need to have experience in developing and implementing key account sales plans for their region of responsibility, while integrating that strategy into the overall territory sales plan. Candidate should have experience with and possess the skill sets required to sell to management and director levels with Network Equipment Manufacturers, Photonics and Optical Component Manufacturers. The ideal candidate must have solid knowledge in advanced Optics and High-Speed transmission testing.
What You'll Do:
- Manage all aspects of customer engagement, including understanding customers’ use cases, managing technical evaluations in close coordination with the SME’s, leading commercial negotiations and maintaining ongoing customer relationships.
- Provide support presence at trade shows, conferences, and customer demonstrations focusing on technical product applications.
- Participate in field evaluations to ensure customers are properly trained and tutored on EXFO testing solutions.
- Responsible for maintaining CRM database and providing accurate forecasts.
- Prepare and maintain key account plans to ensure the growth goals for the territory are achieved.
What We are looking For:
- Well versed in communications technologies, including high speed transceivers, photonics, active/passive optical components and PIC technologies.
- The candidate should have familiarity with testing and characterization of these technologies including IL/PDL measurements, polarization, BERT, scopes, protocol (Ethernet, OTN, etc.) as well as the ability to stay current with the latest emerging technologies.
- Technical aptitude to understand customers’ use case and position EXFO’s solutions to meet their needs
- Self-Starter and able to communicate and interact with people at all levels
- Autonomous, well organized, and results-oriented, meets deadlines.
- Possess leadership qualities and good interpersonal and communications skills
- Business Acumen with a good sense of value selling
- Excellent presentation, communication, negotiation, and relationship building skills.
Pertinent experience: Minimum (5) years’ experience selling communications test equipment
Language requirements:English written and verbal.
Education: Degree in Telecommunications, Optics, Engineering, or equivalent
Ability to Travel: Approximately 25%-50% travel required.
Any other combination of experience/studies will be considered.
What weTechnical skills