As a RAN Analytics engineer you will lead or participate to Professional Services missions that can be delivered either from EXFO premises or in Customer premises.
What you’ll do
- Increase the value of Consulting team by enriching and correlating data at hand coming either from EXFO solutions or other data sources in the context of mobile network analysis
- Provide advanced analytics capabilities to Consulting team by implementing Database queries and specific algorithms on network data
- Improve both the productivity of the team & the efficiency in the delivery process through automation.
- Enhance the features provided by EXFO products by developing custom functionalities and by collaborating with R&D team
- Ensure alignment & reusability for each ad-hoc request
- Support in mobile network performance analysis and investigations
- Participate to customer presentation in order to expose the findings and recommendations from the analysis,
- Collaborate with R&D team with requirements and ideas to enable the development of value-added services or new product functionality to increase EXFO offering value.
What we are looking for:
- Education: BS/MS Degree level in Telecommunications, Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years’ experience in datamining, scripting and analytics related tasks
- Knowledge in mobile communications networks (3G/4G/5G)
- Excellent communication skills are a must, fluent in English.
- Demonstrated experience with SQL (MySQL, Sybase IQ).
- Good knowledge of Big Data architecture and main components: Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Kafka
- Experience with at least one BI tool (MicroStrategy, Tableau, Qlikview)
- Linux and Shell scripting
- Reporting and good analytics level,
- Knowledge in mobile communications networks (3G, 4G, 5G) and their protocols
- Knowledge of vendor tools and equipment especially HUAWEI, NOKIA & ERICSSON would be a plus
- Knowledge of EXFO’s solution would be a plus.
- Good communication skills in meetings, conferences and presentations,
- Ability to work with a team composed by different skill competencies,
- Results oriented with focus on service quality and customer satisfaction,
- Be autonomous in customer environment,
- Team player, open communication and ability to work in international environment,
- Project management ability, with good reporting to higher level and management,
- Problem Solving capabilities,
- Willing to travel for short and medium term periods