By joining EXFO as a Quality Assurance Analyst, you will be part of an experienced team in a multi-site, multi-project environment. Under the supervision of the R&D Group Leader, you will be called upon to actively participate in the creation and maintenance of EXFO's new test and measurement product lines by participating in the development, improvement and execution of test strategies and plans aimed at validating the quality of the products' software components. You will also be called upon to automate the qualification and regression test plans and any other objectives to be verified.
- With the help of the QA specialist, develop and adapt test strategies and plans for each deployment cycle;
- Participate in the planning and execution of tests in the deployment cycles;
- Participate in the prioritization and automation of product functional tests to increase quality and reduce time to market.
- In constant and close interaction with the development teams, identify, analyze and document errors and functional and ergonomic inconsistencies in the products;
- Act as a point of contact with the development teams to ensure resolution of errors and non-conformances identified during the verification cycles;
- Optimize the efficiency of verification activities by implementing the required quality assurance tools and processes;
What we are looking for
- Experience in Agile software development (SCRUM, Kanban) in multidisciplinary teams;
- Knowledge of various configurations deployed in environments such as Windows, Linux, Android, etc;
- Experience in software quality assurance in a continuous integration and deployment environment.
- Knowledge of software quality assurance and automation strategies, methodologies, processes and standards
- Persistent and passionate about technology and innovation;
- Attention to detail and quality of work;
- Self-starter and organizational skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Action and results oriented and able to manage priorities;
- Excellent ability to work in a multidisciplinary team;
- Good analytical and synthesis skills;
- Relevant experience: 5 years of experience in software quality assurance (or equivalent).
- Language requirement: Bilingual: French and English (spoken and written).
- Education: Bachelor's degree or DEC in computer science.
Any combination of relevant education/experience will be considered.