What You'll Do:
- Perform complex and advanced assembly of products according to established specifications and instructions.
- Develop assembly and test procedures to promote the production of quality products.
- Troubleshoot problems and resolve them.
- Perform regular test and inspection procedures to ensure that the product is formed according to specifications.
- Ability to study, read, and understand the schematic diagram and process documents.
- System testing for assisting RD team in developing new products.
What we're looking for:
- Advanced skills in soldering and assembling electronic devices.
- Proficient in the use of high-speed instruments. ex: Scope, BERT...etc
- Interest in the optical communication instrument industry.
- Scrupulous attention to details, high self-motivation, and organized skills
- Skill with C# is a plus
Language Requirements: English is a plus.
- Major in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
What we are offering
- Flexible working hours
- Multi-site & Multidisciplinary teams
- Dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Modern Workspace
- AGILE work methodology
- Competitive vacation policy and holiday time off
- Annual Bonus Program