As a Marketing Manager and under the supervision of the Marketing Director, you will be responsible for designing marketing strategies and plans as well as for their roll-out. You will work in close relationship with the products/solutions and sales teams and in orchestration with the rest of the marketing organization. You will develop marketing campaigns and products launches plans that contribute to consolidating EXFO’s brand, driving demand, enabling sales, and ultimately driving customers across the sales funnel.
Leveraging data and having the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits are crucial. By developing a creative mix of marketing tactics including digital channels and offline marketing such as tradeshows, you will contribute towards the realization of the marketing and business objectives. Data-driven, you will measure the impact of your initiatives both on marketing and sales metrics and will adopt an agile, iterative approach to improve results and ROI.
- Know your market, your buyers, your competition, your sales cycle and exchange insights with the products and sales teams to align perspectives and design marketing plans
- Get a deep understanding of EXFO’s products and solutions and define positioning and messaging that differentiates EXFO in the market
- Design go-to-market strategies for new or existing products including marketing campaigns and sales enablement
- Develop integrated campaigns combining top, mid and bottom of the funnel tactics to drive demand and accelerate sales
- Equip and train the sales organization as well as distribution partners with content and tools that support the sales process across the buyer’s journey
- Work hand-in-hand with digital marketing experts, events planners, corporate communication and public relations team, as well as EXFO’s internal marketing agency (writers, designers) to deliver creative campaigns
- Track the performance of your campaigns to optimize mix, content and tactics and ensure objectives are met or exceeded
- Share insights and results with Marketing, Sales and Products to inform strategy and iterate
- Experience designing and executing B2B marketing strategies on a global scale
- Excellent knowledge of networking markets and technologies
- Ability to extract value from technical solutions and to story-tell
- Ability to dialogue with Products and Sales teams and to influence them (sales or products experience a plus)
- 360 marketing skills, experience with product launches and integrated campaigns
- Can-do attitude and go-getter profile, team player, ability to suggest innovative and creative solutions and to implement them
- Data literacy, strong analytical skills with the ability to think and execute both strategically and creatively
- Strong written & oral communication skills
- Agile mindset, able to iterate based on campaigns performance
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate in a matrixed environment and manage ambiguity
ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Education: Bachelor or Master Degree, Marketing or Engineering, MBA a plus
- Work experience: Minimum of 5 years in a B2B Marketing role, experience in Telco/IP/Tech industry a plus
- Linguistic Requirements: Fluent in French and English. Another language a plus.
EXFO is an equal-opportunity employer.