Careers at EXFO
As part of its Adaptative Service Assurance activity, EXFO is looking for a DevOps engineer to join the development team working on the Fiber Monitoring System solution. We are talking about a successful solution gaining momentum with our customers, with numerous new features to implement using state of the art components.
The solution involves a backend, a frontend, a mobile app and Remote Test Units disseminated within the network of our customers to assist with the monitoring of highly sensitive WDM systems or the build up of Fiber-To-The-Home.
Our new engineer is experienced and will team with seasoned professionals to deliver cutting edge improvements while maintaining the excellent quality customers expect from EXFO products.
The ideal candidate has a background in backend software development, and a good understanding of current technologies, and methods, for the development of container-based micro-services solutions.
Our next DevOps engineer, will have missions like:
- Push the test automation to the limit with efficient pipelines
- Master GitLab
- Monitor the stability of the CI toolchain
- Under the guidance of the QA Lead, increase the delivery rate
- In conjonction with the Solution Delivery Leads, deliver incremental releases
- With a subset of our customers, implement a DevSecOps chain