You will be a member of a Kanban team focused on the next evolution of an enterprise-scale product that enables our customers to better understand and manage their network topology. Although it has been in production for more than 10 years, we are continually improving the product and our development processes. We are focused on updating the architecture for cloud delivery and integrating its capabilities into EXFO's Adaptive Service Assurance platform.
You will contribute to the team’s efforts to evolve our CI/CD processes to improve the deployment and delivery workflow and the quality of our solutions.
What you'll do
- Research and analyse best practices and emerging concepts in Cloud, CI/CD and DevOps.
- Contribute to solution strategy, technical innovations and global technology roadmap.
- Design and implement DevOps solutions in compliance with the company and group strategies.
- Participate in architectural design and infrastructure capacity planning.
- Continuously improve and maintain the deployment of applications and solutions in a Kubernetes infrastructure.
- Build and maintain tools to automate the packaging, delivery and deployment workflow, including Gitlab pipelines and helm charts.
- 4+ years of experience in Software engineering including application development. At least one year experience with cloud technologies, Kubernetes and/or DevOps engineering. Understanding of DevOps and Agile methodologies and concepts.
- Knowledge of Linux system.
- Knowledge of Containerization.
- Proactive, and adaptable individual, who wants to be part of a fast-growing company, surrounded by a talented team pushing the boundaries of innovation.
- Team player with a positive attitude, strong communication (English verbal and written) & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to think outside of the box and be innovative by keeping abreast of new trends, identifying opportunities to bring in change for business benefit.
- Willingness to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Willingness to participate in a hands-on learning experience.
- Language requirements: Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Education: Telecommunications or Computer Science degree
Any other combination of experience/studies will be considered.