- Communicate with customers and ensure a great customer experience.
- Perform RMA (return merchandise authorization) entries, as well as simple order entry;
- Carry out changes in the status of the various services, release RMAs for shipment;
- Send RMA and order confirmations to customers;
- Make RMA corrections (credits and debits for tax corrections or other);
- Follow up on files by ensuring proper coordination between the various EXFO departments;
- Participate in various improvement projects.
- Withdrawal of products or service items that are at the end of their life
- Management of price lists for service and parts,
- Creation and communication of procedural documents
- Repair / maintenance / upgrade cost assessment
- Communication with resources from various internal departments
Comfortable working with computer systems (SAP an important asset)
Familiar with the operations and workflow of service facilities and service tools / infrastructure (asset)
Knowledge of the field of optical fiber (asset)
Education: College diploma in administration, international business or any other relevant discipline.
Relevant experience: 2-3 years of experience in a similar position