Participate to Professional Services missions that can be delivered either from EXFO premises or in Customer premises.
This mission covers activities such as:
- Technical assistance on EXFO solution,
- Network performance and Optimization,
- EXFO Product training.
What you’ll do :
- Analyze EPC/CORE CS/IMS/5G Core network performance and investigate the root cause(s) of performance degradations,
- Perform on demand analysis on specific issues (new performance degradation, customer complaint...),
- Provide recommendations to the customer to solve the identified issues (IMS or EPC equipment parameter tuning with targeted value),
- Analyze, develop and create new KPIs, counters, dashboards to complement our solution by added value use cases answering to the major issues that could face a customer,
- Assist customer’s team in enriching EXFO solution with new use cases. Enhance EXFO tools with specific KPIs and new dashboards in a Big Data and virtualized environment,
- Perform workshops to transfer telecom knowledge and/or knowledge about EXFO / ASTELLIA solutions to customer’s team,
- Provide technical advice and support to customers and others teams in EXFO,
- Participate to customer presentation in order to expose the findings and recommendations from the analysis.
What we’re looking for :
- Good knowledge of EPC, IMS KPIs and their impact on the subscriber experience,
- A first experience with one of the following vendors Nokia, Ericsson, Huawei,
- Ability to work with a team with different competencies,
- Knowledge of EXFO’s solutions will be valuable.
- Results oriented with focus on service quality and customer satisfaction,
- Be autonomous in customer environment,
- Team player, open communication and ability to work in international environment,
- Problem solving capabilities,
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills,
Must have :
Experience: Minium 1 year in Telecommunications, on Core Network Performance and Optimization.
Education: Graduated computer science or telecommunications engineer (or equivalent).
Availability to travel on regular basis for missions from couple of days to couple of weeks (2 weeks).
Language requirements: Fluent in French and English.
Work permit in France mandatory.
Any other combination of experience/studies will be considered.