As a part of the EXFO’s Customer support team, candidate will work day-to-day with worldwide system engineering and Technical support teams. The primary responsibilities will be to analyze and resolve customer issues in partnership with the different engineer teams of our solutions for network monitoring & analytics.
What you’ll do
- Lead complex troubleshooting and resolve critical or escalated technical issues from customers.
- Configure and troubleshoot customer related issues. Participate actively in on-call support with different global field partners or end customers, which may include occasional after hours and weekends shift work.
- Participate to customer issues prioritization calls with the Technical Support team.
- Build automation and participate actively in the scripting strategy, to restore & resolve customer issues.
- Troubleshoot customer system’s performance at the hardware, software and Database level.
- Accountable for customer satisfaction on the resolution and maintaining SLA (Service Level Agreements).
- Get involved with administrative reporting for customer’s system and health check parameters.
What we’re looking for
- Proficient in modern programming languages and tech stacks
- Full software development lifecycle experience
- Good troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours and passionate about adapting technology to provide business-benefiting solution
- Deep understanding of the Linux operating system and networking concepts
- Passion for solving challenging issues
- Adapts to changing business needs and conditions
- Promotes cooperation and commitment within a team to achieve common goals
- Examines data to grasp issues, draw conclusions, and solve problems Academic and Professional Requirements
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- A team player, who goes out of his /her way to help the team members, whenever possible.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Language requirements: Proficient in English
Education: BE/BTECH/ME/MTECH (Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in engineering in Computer & E & TC streams)