As a part of the organization as an Associate Architect you will be responsible for development of one or multiple product through Analyze, Design, development and maintaining quality standards for products of EXFO’s service assurance group. You will also be responsible for efficiency gains of team and improving product quality so that minimizing customer feedbacks.
What you’ll do
- Work on latest & diverse set of technologies and domains
- Design & Implement features
- Involved in analysing requirements and gauging the complexity, efforts and volume of tasks.
- Mentor juniors and provide expertise on UI Technologies
- Will be responsible for solving technical problems or issues faced by team members.
- Ensuring the quality of code base is maintained
- Act as scrum team member and resolve impediments work as planned to achieve predictability.
- Works towards scrum team goal, not only towards individual goal.
- Implement software engineering best practises for project
What we’re looking for
Technical Requirements (all essential skills)
- Candidate must have 10–15-year experience in UI/UX Technologies
- Strong knowledge of services based (REST, Micro Frontend) software architectures
- Candidate must have extensive experience on Angular.
- Good knowledge in latest devops tools like Docker, Kubernetes
- Extensive experience on Oracle DB and query optimizations
- Extensive experience on working on OS like Linux and Windows.
- Experienced in designing modularized code e.g., Microservices
- Practiced and/or implemented agile development cycle
- OOPS concept or C++/Java programming knowledge is desirable.
- You are known in completing the assigned tasks with minimum supervision with high quality and on time.
- You are known to incubate latest technologies trend in product.
- Must have excellent aptitude for learning and finding solutions, resolving defects during product-testing or solution testing involving multiple products
- Experienced in working on enterprise class applications, preferably in Telecom domain
Competencies Requirements (preferred skills)
- Strong fundamental of design patterns and object-oriented concepts
- Automated unit test framework and hands on development experience.
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Telecom domain knowledge will be advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You are meticulous and very organized.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills.
- You will not hesitate to ask questions and call upon the knowledge of your coworkers to make sure you produce the best possible documentation for our customers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- A team player, who goes out of his /her way to help the team members, whenever possible.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A person who is more people oriented, with a skill to talk to people and get the required info.
Pertinent experience: 10-15 year
Language requirements: English
Education: Candidate should be computer engineering background
Any other combination of experience/studies will be considered.
What we are offering (select what is applicable to your location)
- Flexible working hours
- Multi-site & Multidisciplinary teams
- Dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Modern Workspace
- AGILE work methodology
- Variety of social and sports activities
- Social Community Involvement
- Free parking
- Onsite Cafeteria Services
- Competitive vacation policy and holiday time off
- Annual Bonus Program
- Group Insurance