Strong, highly talented Cloud Software Architect with experience in building highly available, scalable, enterprise-grade, mission critical environment’s Cloud Native applications, frameworks and microservices.
What you’ll do
- Work with multiple Scrum Team, Product Owners, to develop a EXFO’s B2B, B2C, B2B2C SaaS solution’s different integrated services.
- Will be responsible for Research and Development on the latest trends and offerings in AWS, DevOps, AppSec, Cloud Native and Open-Source world.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable software components & services.
- Passionate about achieving low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance, and meeting all non-functional requirements and KPIs.
- Identifying and integrating plug-ins to improve the development efficiency.
What we’re looking for
- Excellent knowledge with object-oriented design & coding standards and methodologies in NodeJs, Typescript, C#, .NET, Java, Spring Boot and Spring Cloud.
- In-depth expertise and advanced knowledge of AWS (AWS Lambda, EC2, ECS, Route53, VPC, Athena, Glu, Secrets, KMS)
- Expertise and advanced knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Advanced knowledge of monitoring/alerting (Prometheus), visualization/dashboards (Grafana), monitoring/logging (ELK/EFK) open-source solutions.
- Experience of designing and working in a Microservices, Serverless, and Containerized Architecture.
- Experience in GitLab to design & contribute CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with Scrum, SAFe® and can contribute to all phases of the DevOps lifecycle.
- Work collaboratively with Product owner, Architects, design, testing and other teams.
- Self-confident that you can lead development of complex items and provide new ideas for the solution.
- Excellent communication skills with excellent verbal and written English.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and tools
Pertinent experience: Minimum 12+ years of overall experience. Must have 5+ years of experience of designing and working in a Microservices, Serverless, and Containerized Architecture.
Language requirements: NodeJs, Typescript, C#, .NET, Java, Spring Boot and Spring Cloud
Education: BE/B Tech/ MCA. Comp Science (Bachelor’s degree in engineering in Electronics & Telecom will be preferred).
Any other combination of experience/studies will be considered.
What we are offering
- Flexible working hours
- Multi-site & Multidisciplinary teams
- Dynamic and collaborative work environment
- AGILE work methodology
- Variety of social and sports activities
- Social Community Involvement
- Free parking
- Onsite Cafeteria Services
- Competitive vacation policy and holiday time off
- Annual Bonus Program
- Group Insurance