As a Quality Analyst this person will be responsible for developing, applying and maintaining quality standards for EXFO’s Wireless Monitoring product. This person will be responsible for designing and executing Manual and Automated test cases. Actively participate in Test Planning. Identify unusual technical problems and escalate them for resolution. Work with limited guidance on projects within defined criteria. Provide solutions to a diverse range of moderately complex problems.
What you’ll do
- Involved in Requirement understanding.
- Involved in Test planning.
- Involved in Automated test case designing.
- Involved in Test Data preparation
- Involved in Manual and Automated test execution.
- Actively participate in different types improvement activities related to testing practices.
- Works towards scrum team goal, not only towards individual goal.
- Act as scrum team member and resolve impediments work as planned to achieve predictability.
What we’re looking for
- Excellent knowledge of SDLC.
- Must have experience on manual testing.
- Must have experience on automation testing.
- Must have experience on any automation test development tool such as Robot Framework, Selenium, Protractor
- Must have experience on any languages such as Python, Java Script
- Knowledge on any Devops tools like Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes will be added advantage
- Must be good at analyzing and debugging product issues.
- Should be able to complete assigned tasks with minimum supervision with high quality and on time.
- Follows disciplined software development practices.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- A team player, who goes out of his /her way to help the team members, whenever possible.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A person who is more people oriented, with a skill to talk to people and get the required info.
Pertinent experience: 2 to 5 years in the field of Quality Assurance
Language requirements: English
Education: BE/B Tech/ MCA.
Any other combination of experience/studies will be considered.
What we are offering (select what is applicable to your location)
- Flexible working hours
- Multi-site & Multidisciplinary teams
- Dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Modern Workspace
- AGILE work methodology
- Variety of social and sports activities
- Social Community Involvement
- Free parking
- Onsite Cafeteria Services
- Competitive vacation policy and holiday time off
- Annual Bonus Program
- Group Insurance