Learn from the source
EXFO Service Assurance offers a series of standard, advanced, and custom courses designed to enhance each customer’s product knowledge and deployment speed—maximizing return on investment.
Our courses have been efficiently designed to fit the needs of employees throughout your organization including network operations, system administration, and network engineering personnel. EXFO education courses are conducted at our corporate headquarters in Chelmsford, Mass., U.S.A., or can be taught at a customer location.
Need more information?
Contact us to find out more about our training programs.
The following training courses are available:
||EXFO Worx Operation Training
- This class is geared toward operational users of EXFO Worx, providing them with the necessary knowledge to effectively use the various testing and reporting capabilities of the system. Up to five students per class.
||EXFO Worx Operations and System Administration Training
- Combines BP-9110 class syllabus with System Administration training. System Administration focuses on how to effectively manage the EXFO Worx application and associated system components. Up to five tudents.
||EXFO Worx Open Enrollment Training
- Open enrollment version of BP-9111, allows customer to send small number of students to EXFO Worx training.
- This class is only offered at EXFO Regional Training facilities.
- Statement of Work is developed with customer to define the training required.
- Cost, length, number of students, and content are determined by the statement of work.
||Additional student for any BP-9xxx
- Each additional student registered in any training, beyond the original five, incurs additional costs.
||Customer Service Engineer (CSE) Certification Training
- Target Audience: EXFO partners who will provide Tier-1 and Tier-2 technical support services
- Content: EXFO product installation and support training
- Pre-Requisite: BP-9111 EXFO Worx Operations/Admin Training
||Solutions-Sales Engineer (SE) Certification Training
- Target Audience: Partners with technical pre-sales resources
- Content: EXFO SA product presentations and EXFO SA pre-sales process
- Optional Requirement: BP-9111 EXFO Worx Operations and System Administration Training. Required if a partner will run proof of concept initiatives.