ROADM/POTS and 40 Gbit/s testing
Integrated optical and transport testing in a portable solution supporting OC-768, STM-256, OTU3 as well as true in-band OSNR for ROADMs, 40G transmission and UDWDM signals.
All-in-one transport and datacom configuration supporting:
- DS0/E0 to OC-768/STM-256
- OTU1/OTU2/OTU3/OTU1e/OTU2e with FEC
- 10/100M, Gigabit Ethernet and 10 Gigabit Ethernet (LAN/WAN)
- 1x/2x/4x/10x Fibre Channel
- Next-generation SONET/SDH (GFP, LO/HO VCAT and LCAS)
100 Gbit/s testing applications
The most advanced hardware, ready for future 100 Gbit/s applications.
FTB-500 4-Slot Platform
ROADM and PTN turn-up testing
Combines SONET/SDH, OTN, Ethernet and Fibre Channel analysis, as well as an optical spectrum analyzer with a built-in polarization controller.
CWDM turn-up testing
Integrates two metro/CWDM OTDRs and a high-power—up to 23 dBm—optical spectrum analyzer (with built-in polarization controller) into a single portable solution.
Simultaneously runs a 10 gigabit next-generation SONET/SDH analyzer, as well as 1 gigabit and 10 gigabit Ethernet analyzers, delivering IPTV test capabilities and TCP throughput assessment.
Gigabit/10 gigabit Ethernet configurations
- Gigabit Ethernet analyzer, OTDR and optical spectrum analyzer with polarization controller
- Gigabit Ethernet analyzer, 10 gigabit Ethernet analyzer and OTDR
A broader scope of tests. A broader range of modules. A breadth of fresh air.
The FTB-500 houses any of EXFO’s FTB plug-and-play modules, enabling you to reconfigure your test solution as your test needs evolve. Combine physical and optical characterization applications with transport and datacom test modules covering next-generation 10G, 40G and 100G analysis.
- Optical test modules: choose from the industry’s most renowned line of OTDRs and most advanced dispersion analyzers
- Transport and datacom test modules: discover the most compact and powerful SONET/SDH, OTN, Fibre Channel and Ethernet analyzers—the new standards in next-generation network testing
Enjoy testing at your swift pace.