Out with Guesswork, In with Time and Money Savings
Delivering fast pass/fail assessment of connector endfaces, EXFO’s ConnectorMax Analysis Software is designed to save both time and money in the field. The industry’s first platform-based, automated inspection application, ConnectorMax eliminates guesswork, instead providing clear-cut connector endface analysis.
ConnectorMax enables field technicians to analyze defects and scratches and measure their impact on connector performance. Results are then compared against pre-programmed IEC/IPC standards or user-defined criteria, leading to accurate pass/fail verdicts established right on-site.
ConnectorMax therefore helps avoid two time- and money-consuming situations: undetected connector defects that force technicians to later return to the site, and unnecessary replacement of connectors whose slight defects are not enough to get a “fail” verdict.
- Housed in the FTB-1, FTB-200 and FTB-500 platforms
- Quick and easy image capture
- Clear pass/fail results through simple one-button operation
- Test procedures that comply with IEC 61300-3-35 and IPC 8497-1 standards
- Focus meter
- All-in-one test solution: processing and reporting done on-site—no need for a PC
- Full test reports combining statistical and visual data, for future referencing
- Simplify and speed up connector assessment in the field
- Consistent, repeatable results
- Prevents out-of-focus analysis, ensuring consistent results all the time
- Autosave and Reset feature for multiple-pass cleaning procedures
- Automatic report documentation in multiple formats
- Multifiber reporting
- Full file documentation (job, cable, fiber, connector and location IDs, customer, operator, company, etc.)
Document Your Work
ConnectorMax Analysis Software comes with extensive reporting capabilities enabling you to automatically generate full reports in various formats, including the single-file .mhtml format—right on-site.
Advanced reporting and batch processing capabilities are available through our FastReporter data post-processing software, including combined OTDR and FIP reports.