Delivering fast pass/fail assessment of connector endfaces, EXFO’s ConnectorMax Analysis Software is designed to save both time and money in the field. The industry’s first platform-based, automated inspection application, ConnectorMax eliminates guesswork, instead providing clear-cut connector endface analysis.
ConnectorMax enables field technicians to analyze defects and scratches and measure their impact on connector performance. Results are then compared against pre-programmed IEC/IPC standards or user-defined criteria, leading to accurate pass/fail verdicts established right on-site.
ConnectorMax therefore helps avoid two time- and money-consuming situations: undetected connector defects that force technicians to later return to the site, and unnecessary replacement of connectors whose slight defects are not enough to get a “fail” verdict.
The Industry’s Most Versatile Probe
With EXFO’s FIP-400, you have the choice—you can either use it with a PC, with one of our test sets or with our lightweight, handheld monitor. Choose the way that works best for you.
- Compatible with a wide range of connector types
- Offers great optical performance for patchcord quality assurance
- Use it as a stand-alone unit to perform ﬁeld applications or with a USB adapter in a manufacturing environment
Patch Panel Bulkhead Inspection
- Get a clear view of both sides of an interconnection
- Inspect hard-to-reach connectors without stressing adjacent ﬁbers, thanks to the FIP-400’s slim design
Single Fiber Connector Inspection
- Compatible with 1.25 mm and 2.5 mm angled-polished and ultra-polished connectors (APC and UPC)
Multifiber Connector Inspection
Connection inspection through ConnectorMax Analysis Software
- Delivers clear-cut pass/fail verdicts, eliminating guesswork in the ﬁeld and helping you save time and money
- Lightning-fast: results in 4 seconds through simple one-touch operation
- Full test reports for future referencing